The Cranbrook Bucks Hockey Club is now accepting applications for the added position of Assistant Coach for the 2022/2023 season.
The candidate should have previous high-level playing or coaching experience, as well as experience using video editing software (Steva/Gamebreaker/XOS). We are looking for a hard-working and self-motivated individual to join our team.
Job Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Assisting Head Coach with all aspects of the Hockey program
- Work individually with players on skill development before/during/after practice and during skill sessions
- Present video both individually as well as in a team setting
- Coordinate travel logistics for the team (transportation, meals, lodging)
- Oversee academic progress of student-athletes
- Instruct youth hockey clinics as required (Hockey School, Skills clinics etc.)
- Assist with scouting/recruiting of players across North America
- Serve as a role model for Bucks players through ethical and professional conduct
Please email your cover letter/resume/references to firstname.lastname@example.org